Friday, January 26, 2007

Today's adventures!

Today is the day for the home-school field trip. I don't know if that is exactly what we are calling it, but it sounded right.lol. I'm really happy about it. We are going to the T.V. 18 station placey for a tour, and to some printing place I think.. I'm not sure. I only have to do a half day of school! I'm not going to come home with the girls like I had originally planned, because I have to work. (Not like I had originally planned.) I need to work though. If I want to be able to make my payment on my braces next month I better stop taking off work!
Tonight, hopefully, we are going to have a B-day party for Marry Ellen!! I think it is going to be at her house... I'm bringing the movies Office Space, and Batman Begins. I love them both! I was thinking about bringing Nacho Librae also, but it's my brother's, and he isn't home for me to ask. So I scratched that idea. We'll have enough movies to last a couple days..lol.
OK I have to go get my thing's together for work and a sleep over!! tayl!
Chrisie
a.k.a.
Marty
a.k.a.
Steeners
a.k.a.
Many other names

3 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Oh my lanta! How are your legs feeling? Mine are doing pretty good but I don't think I'll be trying that anytime soon! That was a great weekend with ya girlfriend!
It's been real dude!

Emily said...

What do you mean Henry! my legs are fantasticolla and I certainly do plan on doing it again sometime in the near future :) Twas an awesome Idea!!
~Tom

Christine E. Coffey said...

Haha, My legs are feeling burnt. I think we got razor burn. Must have done something wrong hun.. OUCH!! yeah.. I'm putting a lot of lotion on them. It is helping.
lol.. yeah.. I might try it again soon also. I think I'll do it differently next time though..hehe..
~Marty
Post script: I also had a whole bunch of fun Jaebird. (Specialy checking out cute tech guys. or whatever he was.lol) hehe. We'll have to do again sometime soon.!! I love you too!