Sunday, February 03, 2008

6 Months!

Wow. I can't believe I haven't posted in 6 months. I guess I lost interest. Things get in my way and distract me. I forget.
I was in Green Bay last weekend. It was for a Bible conference a couple Churches from over there put on. It was great fun! I didn't get half enough sleep, and had twice as much fun as I should. lol. I don't think I've been able to catch up on sleep yet. I'll get used to being deprived of sleep though. I do every summer when I actually have a life. Life does seem droopy during the winter. When I get enough money, I'm going to move to the west coast. my winters will be toasty warm and I'll have a tan all year long!
Next weekend my friend Jae is coming up from Indiana to visit me!! I haven't seen her in 2 months! I'm going to loose a ton of sleep! Great fun!
I'll post soon maybe.. he he.
~Chris

2 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Yay! You posted! =)
Yeah I believe I am short on sleep too. And I don't think we'll be getting caught up till after this weekend. haha! =P

Jae said...

Ahhh!!! I am so glad you posted finally :)

Oh and I cannot wait to see you either. Luvs